Jan 18, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday // Crossfire

Ah ha! Here I am, back again on a Tuesday. So far, so good it looks like. This copying of ashley in wonderland might not have been so crazy after all.

Todays song is one I heard on the radio a while ago and filed it away in the back cabinet of the back of my mind. I thought, "Hey this sounds like The Killers so it should be easy for me to find later." Then I completely forgot about it. The next time I heard it instead of saying "The Killers" at the end, the GPS radio voice listed off some random name I never heard of. Then, yet again, I forgot about trying to find the song. This last time I heard it in a resturant with my family and they all guessed it was The Killers, but I told them it wasn't, that it was some dude we have never heard of. Much to my dismay and utter shame, when The Superman looked it up that night on his phone, the dude I never heard of was Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers. Needless to say I smacked myself in the forehead a handful of times. Here it is, another new one added to my library.

Crossfire // Brandon Flowers

Can't help thinking the ninja chick sorta looks like Charlize Theron, and since I am inclined to say it isn't her, then it probably is ;) Loved, loved this video and, not sure I want to admit I watched The Bachealor last night but, I can't believe those jerks totally stole the group date from this music video.

Favorite lyrics:
Tell the devil that he can go back from where he came
His fiery arrows drew their beat in vain.
And when the hardest part is over, we'll be here
And our dreams will break the boundaries of our fear.

What is your favorite Killers song?

No comments:

Post a Comment