Mar 11, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

{necklace :: luckybrand}{shirt :: oldnavy}{sweater :: target}
{pants :: tjmaxx}{shoes :: nordstromrack}
I cannot wait for spring. Green grass, planting seeds, mowing the lawn. All of my favorite things tend to start happening at the end of this month. I have been fighting off cabin fever these last couple of weeks, and when the shine poked is lovely head through the clouds today I did a happy dance, inside of course, where no one could see me, but it was a happy dance none the less.
As you can tell, things are getting a little better between this camera remote and I. With a full battery and no proximity issues I think I am finally back on track. Now I just need to work on making sure my camera is level. I feel like I am going to tilt right off the earth and into the atmosphere. But seriously, one step at a time people.

1 comment: