Mar 26, 2013

Some Bunny is Getting Excited for Easter



We had so much fun at a little Mommy and Me even thrown by Dream Catcher Baby and Kinder. I met up and talked with some great women I truly admire. We decided we need to get together for play dates a little more often to unwind some of our kids pent up, springy energy. I watched my little Blakie watch all of the little kiddies running around (he still doesn't really get co-playing). We ate some pretty good food from Awful Waffle. We made a little craft. We hunted eggs. We took some pics. We had an all-around grand time. Thank you beautiful ladies for all your work as sponsors for this event. We loved it so, so much and had a wonderful time with all of you.

yup, already super expert at embarrassing my lil' man

No comments:

Post a Comment