Feb 15, 2011

15 of 30

{necklace :: luckybrand}{cardigan :: oldnavy}
{skirt :: calvinklein}{shoes :: tjmaxx}
I love antique keys. I started a collection in high school and simply cannot get enough of them. The ones in my pictures were from my MIL and now they hang beautifly in my sitting room. They are a little bit more spectacular than my outfit today. Hence the reason they were mentioned.

I will admit that I do love my necklace. I got it a while ago, but hadn't quite figured out how to wear it until just today. I will probably wear it for the next eight days in a row, but only in my room where no blog posts will see. I am still trying to work the 30 for 30 after all and I discovered that accessories are the key that bring life to the same clothes I am wearing over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment