Feb 7, 2011

7 for 30

{undershirt :: target}{floralshirt :: target}
{pants :: tjmaxx}{boots :: tjmaxx}
Again I am back in these twinner boots. I figure since they are part of my 30 for 30 they should at least have a good run before I decide what to do with them. I was told at work today that they were "some boots," but have yet to figure out if that was sarcasm on my co-workers part or not. They are some-pretty-dang-stinkin-cool boots to me, and if that is what he meant, then he is most certainly on the right track.
This floral shirt is hard for me to wear most days, looking a bit like a maternity shirt, and I no where near being a matron or in need of a flowy cover the belly shirt. I usually try to belt it, but with Super Bowl food still sitting nicely in my tummy I decided to forgo the cincher this time. I like it, but I don't love it. I hope you also noticed that I was not hiding behind another Lucky Brand necklace today. Rest assured, there will likely be one on me tomorrow. See ya then!

1 comment:

  1. Socks sticking out over boots are my absolute fave. Love it!
    (clicked on you from the remixer list:)
    http://ilovedenham.com

    ReplyDelete