Mar 9, 2012

Pinsperation :: Baby Boy



My little man is growing so fast, and it is a true shame. I was on Pinterest a lot before he was born. I looked at nurseries, photographs, clothes, shoes, and even quotes. I was inspired by so many sources and wanted to implement so many things into my new baby's room and wardrobe. Needless to say, none of this prepared me to be a mom. Honestly, none of it really help me design his room or pick out his clothes either. Rather all of the pins and interests made me feel even less prepared, more jealous, and not at all productive. Did that stop me? Well, no. But a girl can still dream. Sadly many of the "opportunites" I wanted to take advantage of, the styling, the photographs are beyond my reach now. No longer can a take a picture of my sweet, tiny newborn with a pumpkin hat on. However, there are still plenty of things for me do from this board. I know there is no possible way to accomplish them all, nor do I want to. I do however, want to keep putting as many pins as I can on this board because my little man occupies much of my time and thoughts. It is probably best for me to stock up on ideas now so when he becomes older and wiser too I will still have all of this to draw from. 

1 comment:

  1. London,
    It was so great to meet you last night at the blogger night! You have a super cute blog going on here. I'm totally following you!

    -Kelli

    comingwhatmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete