Oct 28, 2013

The Cool Kid



This is one cool kid I have. Really, I love him so much and can't get over how amazing it is to be completely and utterly responsible for a little person. This kid knows how to run errands like nobody's business. He is so patient with me and puts up with all of my little quirks. He is the best shopping companion and girl could ask for. When I ask if he likes something he always says yes, when I have to put a toy back that he was looking at he is very willing to let it go, and if he has to wait a little while for lunch he is okay with that as long as he gets to order something with cheese. Watching him and talking with him and napping with him every day is a pleasure--I would never trade it.

So, nearly two year old cool kid, thanks for just being mine. We have a few fun, very busy days ahead and I know you will take them like a champ. I can't wait to see what T-W-O will bring to the table. You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment