Yet another awkward and awesome Thursday is upon us and I am starting it off with a bang
This morning I have already:
1. Been one of those people on the street you try to avoid because they are hosting a conversation with themselves and you're scared they might just stop and ask you to join in.
2. Had 1000 strange looks in my car on the way to work becaues my favorite song came on and I had to have an instant jam session to start the day off right. "Marry You" by Bruno Mars, in case you wondered.
3. Put my boots on the wrong feet. Yep, sorry all you two year olds out there, you are not the only ones who can do this and still look cute.
4. Eaten dry raisin bran cereal for breakfast out of a zip lock back. Always awkward, I thought while I dug with my fingernail at my back molar.
5. Ladies toilet in my building is flooded, so I get to hustle all the way across the street to go. That will be fun.
1. Planned my date with The Superman for tonight. Yes he is home and yes it will be totally awesome!
2. Brought Triscuit crackers and Laughing Cow cheese for lunch today and I think that is totally awesome because I usually forget to bring anything and then go out and spend beaucoup bucks on a burger. Not so awesome.
3. Went for a run. Granted it was from my car into my office, but hey, it's a start.
4. Put on mismatched socks, and that is awesome becaues with my boots on not a soul can tell.
5. Had all green lights on the way to work. The Gods wanted me here on time today and I will take it as a sign of more awesomeness to come.