Feb 23, 2011

Back Online

Tremendously aweful month for the vehicles of Superman and I. Seems like one thing after another has gone wrong. Superman's car is not feeling so super: new tires needed to pass safety, 300 dollars. My snazzy mobile was in a literal "fender bender": body work, 700 dollars (thank goodness there wasn't a scratch on the unsuspecting truck's bumper). Superman's car goes back into shop: horn broken, brake lights out, front head light out, 40 dollars for lights and horn still not working. The look on my face if one more thing goes wrong, pretty much priceless.

Needless to say I have had just enough heart to keep taking pictures of myself and continue on my treck of 30 for 30, but no motivation or time to post. Updates coming soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment