Feb 24, 2011
Awkward and Awesome Thursday
1. Trying to quietly get dressed in the dark while my Superman, just back from the night shift, tries to sleep. Do my socks even match?
2. Taking 30 for 30 pictures with the timer because I lost my remote. I can only imagine how awkward that looks.
3. Texting my SIL to come to the gym with me and totally forgetting she needs a babysitter for her two lil boys since her husband works. Nice one!
4. Using a picture of a shroom for my desktop background. People who walk by always stare.
5. Listening to my iPod non stop for the last four hours. I always DDR my way up the stairs to my computer and let's just hope no one ever sees me.
1. My Superman has four days off coming up. I cannot wait to share the weekend with him.
2. I have established a better budget. It only took four years, but it feels pretty awesome.
3. Plans to hit the gym tonight. Always something to look forward to after a long day at the desk.
4. Sushi! Nothing more.
5. Today I brought yams raw to eat. They are delicious, kinda like carrots but sweeter. My MIL introduced this snack to me and I can't get enough.