Mar 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward
1. Today I am wearing a rubber band and I have to switch wrists every time I complain aloud. No one has noticed yet, but that is probably because my office is still empty except for me. Let the complaints come rolling in once my co-workers arrive.
2. Yesterday lots of rain, white shirt, no umbrella. You do the math and you can bet it equates to alot of outdoor scrambling on my part.
3. Singing in front of an audience. Luckily it was with other people, but I still don't know if I looked happy to be there. I tend to frown when I sing anywhere other than the car and shower.
4. Playing Wii 007 with my Superman and Little Brother (who is in fact in his 20s) and thinking killing one of them deserves a round of applause.
5. My dog likes to junk punch. It is always awkward when she is out and males come through the door.
P.S. Not wearing green on the most Irish day of the year. Nice goin'. This is going to get awkward.

Awesome
1. BON JOVI CONCERT!!! It is happening next week and I am getting excited. Pictured above is a Life House concert I went to and it might be kicked to second best concert ever once I have seen Bon Jon on stage.
2. Contrary to my above statement about rain, I really do love it. My favorite is when it is smacking hard against the bedroom window while I fall asleep, Superman snuggling beside me. Heaven will be like this for me.
3. Whole grain toast, something I had for breakfast today. Not so much the toast I love, but the incredible smell that wafts through my kitchen.
4. I bought a mango the other day. How awesome is that? Now I just have to decide what to do with it. Ice cream? Fruit tart? Mangos, coconut milk, sticky rice?
5. Superman's Bday is tomorrow, but he works, so we celebrate today. I am looking forward to a nice dinner out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I am so jealous that you are going to Bon Jovi! I want to go so bad! Hope you have a great time!

    Meet Virginia Design

    ReplyDelete