Mar 29, 2011

Dear Baby Week 8

(Week 8) Tuesday, March 29th
Dear Large Lima Bean,
            Today we went to spin class and had a great time. Every time the instructor told people with bad knees or pregnant women to take it easy on the tension I got a little smile on my face. I am not sure how pregnant you have to be to qualify for easy tension on the spin bike, but I am so for it. Don’t get me wrong, I like working hard and working out, but I definitely want to make sure you are safe. There are still some risks of miscarriage, especially since you are my first pregnancy. All I can really do is wait it out and see how things work.
            After the gym we went to Grandma and Grandpa’s to watch some television shows and eat delicious cheese and pickle sandwiches. Oddly enough, this is not a pregnancy craving. I always think cheese and pickles sound good. You seem to agree with me.
            Cravings: salt and vinegar chips.
            Sickenings: Panda Express.
                                    Loves,
                                                Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment