Mar 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward
1. The weather today is drizzly and windy, not a good combo for my hair. No amount of hairspray can contain it.
2. Yesterday a co-worker came up and asked my office mate and I if we wanted to go to lunch with him. We both said no in unison. This is because the last time he took us to this hole in the wall where they put an entire chicken leg, bone, skin, fat and all, in some soup. Ick!
3. Watching reruns of Castle and watching my favorite parts over and over. Luckily there was no one to witness me quoting along with the television.
4. Galoshes. Just say it twice and you will be smiling. What an awkward word, and they are even more awkward to wear around because they squeak so much.
5. Sweating up a storm at the gym and then having to stop at Target on my way home. I just pull up my hood and tighten the strings, probably drawing even more attention to myself.

Awesome
1. I can finally see my "spring break" at the end of my March calender. Pretty awesome! I cannot wait to go south and have nice weather.
2. Singing Bon Jovi songs at the top of my lungs and still, two days after the concert, loving them.
3. Girls Night Out is tomorrow and I can't wait to get together with my friends.
4. The Superman agreeing to do the dishes because the smell of them in the sink makes me want to pinch my nose and run to the bathroom. We don't like the dishes chore, which is why we never cook at home.
5. The picture above was taken a couple years ago in early April. I cannot wait for the world to look like this again. This year I am planting a garden and it will be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for spring break! And how cool you got to see Bon Jovi! Jealous
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete