Apr 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I love coloring eggs.
Somethinga bout the smell and the way your fingers are all tinted.
I just can't get enough.
Then I love hiding the eggs.
And I love eating the eggs.
Sadly, I didn't cook most of the long enough.
So no deviled eggs.
So sad.
And I'm not the only one who gets excited about egg hunts.
The Superman and his side kick, my little brother.
Watch out!
It was a partially cloudy day.
But it was nice for the rain to stop drizzling.
It was perfect for our egg hunt in the back yard.
I hid The Superman's egg super  well.
I ended up helping him find it because I am nice like that.
As for me, I ate all the candy before we even got back inside.
I blame it on the baby, but in reality it was all me.
Pink Starburst.
That is all I have to say.
Oh, and gummie worms too.

No comments:

Post a Comment