Jun 6, 2011

Books to Be or Not to Be Reviewed

Hey all,
Just a quick little update on my current reads. I know, it has been ten dog years since the last time I posted a book review and I am ashamed. This however does not mean I have neglected my favorite pastime. In fact, I have been reading and listening to audio books more than ever. The Superman told me he was going to cancel his Audible account about four months ago. He said this because he never uses it. I was like, fine wha'ever, I have my own. Turns out he didn't do it and there were four credits just sitting there calling for me to use. I obliged, of course. So here you have it. The list of books I could potentially be reviewing in the next week or two.

"Austenland," by Shannon Hale
"Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay
"Alice I Have Been," by Melanie Benjamin
"Fly Away Home," by Jennifer Weiner
"Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict," by Laurie Viera Rigler
"If I Stay," by Gayle Forman

I also have about five more yet to be read. Seriously, most people dread being put on baby bed rest, but I am seriously crossing my fingers it will happen to me because what could be better than lounging, blogging, and reading books all day long? I can't imagine, maybe Creme Brulee in bed? Doubt it.

3 comments:

  1. i loved Austenland! it was a fun romp. super easy read and funny, summer perfection.
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, you're a girl after my own heart! I'm a total bookworm. Next week I'm going to California for a few days, and I can't wait to sit outside by the lake and read:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, confession, I am a wannabe librarian. Actually I was thinking of starting a bookclub blog. Not sure if people would be interested though.

    ReplyDelete