Jan 22, 2012

Sunday Evening Post

1/16/12
Monday, monday. Even though I don't really have work, it is still great to have a holiday I can celebrate! My family was home today so we did lunch and some shopping.

1/17/12
The Superman goes back to work this week. I cannot believe the man has had 12 weeks paid leave to be with me and baby. It has been bliss. I will hate it when he leaves. So we watched T.V. and ate pizza today to celebrate some of our last few moments together before reality bites.

1/18/12
Not much to report in the excitement department. Baby hasn't had a dirty diaper in a couple days. I expect a blow out in the near future! Not my favorite.

1/19/12
Today is the official last day of my hubby's FMLA. This calls for family sushi night. We went, we ordered, we conquered. Tomorrow is dooms day.

1/20/12
My first day as an all alone mom. It wasn't bad. I just do what I normally do, hang out with baby. We eat, we play, we sleep. I get some work done with freelance and repeat. Today we broke away for a brunch with my friends. It was good to get out and see other people. Then it started to snow!

1/21/12
Saturday lunch at Pizza Factory. Lately I have been thinking they are going down hill. I do love me a vanilla Italian soda though. It saves that place for me. I also love the Never On Sundae, but didn't have enough familial support after their meals so I settled for cheesecake. Let's face it, I really was settling. Next time Sundae or bust!

1/22/12
Another Sunday sluffer. I am just too afraid baby boy will contact some disease from muggy children. Truth be told, the people in my ward are great! I love them very much and know they would never touch baby if they were sick. I just don't want to take him out in the cold really. My mom says it is a good call, but I feel super inactive. Family came over to watch some football. Baby boy had a blow out so G.G. gave him a bath. I think she gives him a bath every time she visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment