Feb 20, 2012

Cleaning the Drain


source
That is it, I am officially a mother. My hair this last week has started falling out in scads. (Does anyone even say scads?) Literally every week I must use a sink drain scraper my hubby bought so the water drains in the shower. The drain cleaner looks much like one of these beautiesMeet pristiophorus cirratus, aka longnose sawshark. Seriously, it looks exactly like this monsters nose and probably works much the same too. All you have to do is take the long, man made nose of this shark and shove it around the shower drain. Down it goes, give it some up and down tugs, and pull it up. Voila! Nasty, ratty, scads of hair pulled up. Drain cleaned, good. Female hair loss, not so great. My hair isn't even very long so this is a big deal to me. I already don't have a clue how to control the locks, and now? Disastrous!

No comments:

Post a Comment