Mar 15, 2012

Operation Greek Yogurt

 
Took a test run today with two types of Greek yogurt today to see what all the fuss was about. Really, truly, honestly? I still don't get it. Maybe I am just too addicted to the good things in life, like sugar and preservatives. Maybe the honey flavored Chobani was just not the right flavor. Maybe I like saving money so much more than anything else. Any way the coin falls I preferred the cheaper Kroger brand to the Chobani on this go around. It probably wasn't a fair race, pitting strawberry against honey. Which is why Chobani demands a recount. Though I have to say, eating plain yogurt has never been a favorite pastime. I can say though, either one of these would probably taste great frozen and then blended into one of my morning smoothies.
- From my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment