Oct 12, 2012

Friday Favorites // Mommy's Fall Edition

favorites for fall

The fall bug has bitten me hard this last week. The leaves are changing, the air is cooler, and to top it off, today is the first rainy day of fall. So, in honor of such an occasion, I have done some online window shopping for fall. All of these things remind me of cozy days, wooly layers, and crisp leaves underfoot. 

That coat is lovely. It is black, so it can transition to winter, and it is the loose elegance I have come to truly adore. You could pretty much pull that coat over any ensemble and be good to go.

That skirt is to die for, though I would never spend $374 on it no way, no how. So this drool worthy item will remain bound forever in the "in my dreams" category of my online shopping cart. 

That native print ruana looks delicious, does it not? I have been lusting after a native print wrap for three years. Something about these always makes me want to construct a feathered headband and snuggle in under a teepee, even if it is just constructed in my living room. 

That sheepmeadow sweater is fan-freaking-tastic. Nuff said. 

That pair of thigh high socks are incredible. I love super high boots, especially for fall. In fact, I have a pair from Ann Taylor I absolute adore. I just need more of these OTK socks to help me pull them off more and more often. 

What are you drooling over for fall? 

2 comments:

  1. that yellow skirt really is to die for!! love the color and design. your blog is so darling, i just stumbled upon it! i'm your newest follower..come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Serious yellow skirt love going on.

    ReplyDelete