Oct 31, 2012

Halloween : Avengers Edition


This year I made KB's costume all by myself, sort of. All it took was a quick trip to savers for a onesie, a stop off at Hobby Lobby for some felt, and a date with the printer and voila! I sewed some felt circles on the onesie, I sprayed a Forever 21 belt yellow them trimmed it off, and we had the rest on hand. Tada! One costume, comin up.

He was our little Thor and we love him so, despite the fact that he really wasn't digging his costume all that much. Poor thing! Actually, he was fine with the costume, even the paper hat, but what he wasn't fine with was being set down on the ground. Also, he wasn't quite sure what to do with his hammer. No prob though, we looked so dang good, all of us together. My brother was Captain America, KB was Thor, I was Black Widow, and Spence was Hawkeye.

Of all of us my brother probably spent the most time on his costume, then while we were walking around that night all the kids would stop and stare at us a moment, then say, "Aw cool. Look its Hawkeye!" We were laughing and laughing at that. Poor Linc, "What am I? Aw look, its Hawkeye! Hello, did you see this giant sheild?" It was awesome. You probably had to be there.

Anyways, KB was such a trooper while we walked around the neighborhood and knocked on a few doors. He had no idea what was going on, but still it was fun to see a bunch of my friends from my home neighborhood. I should probably be embarrassed about dressing up to take my one year old out Trick-or-Treating, but I have too much fun to care.

Avengers assemble!



       

No comments:

Post a Comment