Mar 7, 2013

A List of Life Lately

Reading...
I just started the book "The Family Fang" and so far it is pretty interesting. It has been a while since I have chosen a book that is not YA, fantasy, or mystery. Personally, it takes me a while to change gears when it comes to reading a different genre. I usually don't like the first few chapters of a new book, especially a new style of book. When I read I want to feel familiar. I am pleased to say that with "The Family Fang" I am getting there, even though I am only a couple chapters in. 

Watching...
We do not have cable or dish or local channel reading antenna at our house. Instead we have a somewhat small collection of TV on DVD series in our movie collection. I am currently watching the first season of Castle, again. I love this show, probably my favorite television show currently broadcasting. The only downside to loving it is only being able to watch the series online or waiting until the entire season is released on DVD. 

Reveling...
Recently I have felt there is very little to me be proud of. I am home most of the time with Littleman and we mostly just play. I rarely get anything done in way of working/earning money. Most of my DIY projects are on the back burner simply because they involve spray paint and neutral weather. So what could I possibly have to revel in? Well, that is probably the main reason why I added this little section to the Life Lately List. I know, if I took a step back I would have something to be pleased about and proud of. Lately it has been keeping up on my cleaning schedule. My kitchen has never looked better and I am very proud. Small victories people, small victories. 

Wishing...
Warm weather, that is what I am wishing for. I want to get out of the house, ride a real bike, take a long walk, and enjoy the wonders of nature. Spring cannot come soon enough in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment