Sep 5, 2013

Naps, Naps, and More Naps


There is little else in the world I love as much as I love sharing naps with my favorite little boy. I love his sweaty head. I love his sweet, red cheeks. I love his completely relaxed lips. I love his little snores (he gets those from his papa). And I love when he wakes with a start, looks around for me, makes eye contact, then zonks out again for another 40 minutes. Melt my heart those naps are so good! This love is evidenced by the number of photos I have of my sleeping boy flooding up the photostream on my iPhone. I mean honestly, it is probably excessive, but I just can't get enough. Yes, my son will probably hate me for these later, but he is just so gosh darn cute right now and I always want to remember what those little moments and little features looked like.

     

      

No comments:

Post a Comment