Nov 18, 2013

Right at this Moment I Am...


...Watching Cars for the umpteenth time and not really liking it. 
...Keeping a Littleman happy.
...Staying home without a car, but actually being OK with it. 
...Craving more Dill Pickle Pringles. I love those things!
...Writing a novel for NaNoWriMo. 
...Listening to the heater kick on. I love that sound. 
...Wearing back Uggs inside all the time. 
...Implementing a flannel shirt in my dairly momiform. 
...Thinking about lunch. What to have, what to have? 
...Laughing at Potts, who is outside, but really wanting to come in.
...Dreaming about pie. I can't help it with Thanksgiving so close. 
...Trying some DIY stuff for Xmas presents this year. 
...NOT putting up my tree. 
...Looking forward to Bijou Market and Beehive Bazaar this year. 
...Liking how busy The Workbench is in the garage with his new tools. 
...Feeling very, very lazy and happy today. A good combo for a fall day.
...Making lunch that mostly looks like a plate of snacks, but who cares?!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment