1. This morning my computer had a cow and I was quite vocal about it. One of my coworkers actually came upstairs and asked if I was ok. Obviously not if I am talking to/yelling at inanimate objects, don'cha think?
2. Today I mixed oatmeal in with my peach yogurt. Looks pretty gross but is oh so good. I am just now starting to see how awkward some of my other cravings can be though. Pepperoncicni salad followed directly by a lime Popsicle for dessert. Anyone? NO?!? Why not? It is so good.
3. Taking The Banker (aka Mom) to look at bikes with me and having her show me up with the sales man. It is already bad enough that I need a loan from her to get the bike of my dreams, but really, having her know more lingo than me? C'mon! My "thingamabob this" and "doohickey that" were no match for her "carbon fiber composite seat post and aluminum framing." Howie, I just want suitcase number twenty three, I don't care if it breaks down, my bummy gets numb, and I can't replace parts as easy. I just want THAT bike! No deal!
4. I really need new hair. Or maybe just a trim. Either way, bedhead each morning is looking worse and worse. And even worse is the fact that I come to work with little improvement. Not good.
5. Yesterday I walked to do my work errands. That was pretty awesome. The awkward part was happening to walk by just as a load of construction workers got off. I was wearing orange and fit right in, pot belly and all. It was a baby belly poking out day.